A site dedicated to the discussion of world politics, international relations, and anything else that crosses my mind

Monday, March 28, 2005

Four out of four...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


...well, after several heart attacks this past weekend my entire final four remained intact. Yes, that's right, I managed to correctly pick all four teams including the long shot 5 seed Michigan State Spartans. However, because of the wonder of weighted round scoring I could still lose if 1) Illinois fails to make the final and 2) UNC wins the whole thing. As long as Illinois makes the final I should be alright. Time to settle in for a long, stressful week--maybe I'll take up drinking....

4 Comments:

Blogger peter said...

4 for 4 is quite good.
My brackets all suck because none of my teams are in the tourney this year. I did get 2 of the 4, but picking a Illini over UNC final game was not too much of a stretch...

5:48 PM

 
Blogger Jenny said...

Not at all connected to the Final Four, I just wanted to say that I stumbled across your blog, and "hi." Oh, and I'm not at all bitter I didn't get into UPenn =P.

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Bill Petti said...

Jenny, thanks for stopping in--so how is Minnesota? Are you enjoying it there?

Peter, well there is always next year I guess (BTW, who did you have in the final four?)...we just got a dog so the loot I should get from both my pools will be much appreciated...

12:55 PM

 
Blogger peter said...

I am still "alive" in that I have Illinois over UNC in the finals, but I had Wake and Syracuse as the other two teams. That didn't work out so well...

Now its baseball time, so i'm over hoops (though I will be watching the final games tonight and monday) and onto the Cleveland Indians!!!

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home