A site dedicated to the discussion of world politics, international relations, and anything else that crosses my mind

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Just what the world needs---another blog....

Despite the fact that the internet is now saturated with blogs of all sorts I have decided to throw my hat in the ring and appropriate space that could be used for more useful endevours.

This blog will essentially cater to those readers interested in world politics, international relations, and foreign policy. How often I can update the site is largely an unknown, as I am a graduate student short on time--although I have an enormous impulse to procrastinate.

Anyway, please leave comments (once I actually get to a substantive post) as I am new to the art of blogging and would certainly benefit from any advice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to reviewing your trenchant comments. (Ken Farber)

8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home