A site dedicated to the discussion of world politics, international relations, and anything else that crosses my mind

Sunday, June 19, 2005

I guess I'm home...

After seeing Dan's post on his most appropriate city I couldn't resist taking the test. The result (oddly enough):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Philadelphia

Now this works out rather well since I am attending Penn at the moment. However, knowing my luck and the crappiness that is the academic job market I will probably end up living somewhere in Montana when it is all said and done (just kidding hon). Anyway, the rest of the list is pretty reasonable. Chicago and NYC are definitely in my top three (with NYC being my personal #1). I was a little surprised by Austin and Denver though--never would have guessed those.






American Cities That Best Fit You:



65% Philadelphia

60% Chicago

60% New York City

50% Austin

50% Denver

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote Philly or NYC

3:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it jenna jameson brianna banks free pictures where to put gps antenna on car jahreswagen audi Allergy eye puffiness

1:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I over polite post. Particularly the title attracted me to review the unscathed story.

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home